="=

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gunning for hubby: Ash



Mumbai: Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan gets miffed when people say she is more inclined to work with her hubby Abhishek Bachchan these days. She hits back at people making such comments, but adds that she had always enjoyed working with Abhishek right from the days of Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke (2000) - their first film together.


"I'm doing films with others too. I have an Akshay Kumar film (by Vipul Shah) coming up. I'm doing Endhiran with Rajnikanth. I'm quite open to good films but yes we have been getting a lot of offers to star together and I'm thoroughly enjoying working with him. We have a good connection," Ash says.

The Bachchan bahu adds: "I have always enjoyed Abhi's company and I'm very comfortable with him. In fact right from our first film, then Kuch Na Kaho and then many more, I could feel that we have a connection. I'm grateful to the audience for liking us too."

Aishwarya and Abhishek have also starred in films like Guru, Umrao Jaan, Sarkar Raj, Dhoom:2 and are also starring in Mani Ratnam's Raavan, Abhinay Deo's yet untitled film and Rajiv Menon's Sur, which is a remake of Abhimaan.

"It is really great that people want to cast us together," she says with her trademark million dollar smile.

We also quizzed the former Miss World about how she feels when her hubby dies in a film like Sarkar Raj or is beaten up badly in Delhi 6. Does it make her eyes wet?

"I was ok with the scene in Delhi 6, but in Sarkar Raj I got very disturbed when he 'dies'. I was doing the scene with him and I remember screaming out and breaking down into tears in that scene. Life and cinema had blurred for me at that moment. It was very unnerving. I didn't know what had happened to me, the set was so quiet. It was an overwhelming experience," she ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Aishwarya Rai's Sexy Wallpapers - Photos, News, Images, Pictures, Movies, Stills, and her life.. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on gossip, news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact us at katswallpapers[at]yahoo[dot]com and we will remove them immediately once we see copy right document...this theme was Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com